|BASIC INFORMATION 1ª CAPA ABOUT DATA PROTECTION|
|Responsible||Cooperia SL, CIF B-86629300, address C / Sextante 9, 28023, Madrid. Spain|
|Purpose||Answer the information requests of the interested party, establishment or maintenance of Commercial Relations. It is possible to receive commercial communications|
|Legitimation||Consent of the interested party and legitimate interest in the development of the commercial relationship|
|Target||Cooperia. There is no transfer of data or international transfers|
|Rights||Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability.|
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Cooperia, S.L. Company with registered office in C / Sextante 9, 28023 Madrid, (Spain), Registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid at Volume 30715, Page 58, Sheet M-552744, Registry 1, holder of the CIF number B-86629300, ( hereinafter referred to as “Cooperia”), whose purpose is software development. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a) For what purpose do we use your personal data?
- We treat the information you provide us with the purpose of facilitating the improvement, expansion, management and provision of our services by sending updates, and carrying out different marketing and advertising actions of the services, offers and advantages offered by www.neurok.es to his clients.
- b) How long will we keep your data?
- We will keep your data as long as you do not wish to unsubscribe as an Cooperia customer or user of our website or exercise the right to cancel.
In the cases in which services have been provided at a price, during the time necessary to ensure compliance with the obligations derived from the contract and while the cancellation is not requested or the previous cancellation is exercised.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
We use two legal bases to deal with the data: your consent in case you subscribe to our newsletter, and the fulfilment of a contract in the event that you hire our services. In the case of the newsletter, we understand that you give your consent if you enter your email address. We use as a legal basis to process the data, your consent when you subscribe to our newsletter or request information in the web forms dedicated for that purpose.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
- a) What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Cooperia is processing personal data that concerns them or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected or wish to unsubscribe as users of our services.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims, in addition, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Cooperia will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
When the relationship with Cooperia ends, the interested parties will be entitled to receive the data available to Cooperia in a commonly used computer format, which can be read by the applications normally used. The file will be sent to the email that Cooperia consents to.
- b) How can I exercise my rights?
- To exercise your rights, you must send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your ID and indicating the rights you intend to be recognized. In the cases of opposition and limitation to treatment, you must state the reasons why you are requesting them.
At any time, and without the need to attach a copy of the DNI, you can request by mail to the indicated address, that commercial information is not sent to you, without prejudice to the information that has been sent to you up to that moment.
Cooperia has a term of three months, with the possibility of lengthening it another one when there are reasons that justify it, to recognize the rights that it exercises. After that period, if you consider that your rights have not been recognized, you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection requesting the protection of their rights. You can find more information www.agpd.es.
Cooperia, has adopted the necessary technical measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access to personal data that the user has provided. Due to the nature of the data processing and the information used by Cooperia, there is no serious risk for those interested. However, and in the event of any undue access to the data that could imply serious negative consequences for the interested parties, Cooperia will inform them conveniently so that they adopt the measures they consider appropriate.
SENDING ADVERTISING BY CONVENTIONAL OR ELECTRONIC MEANS
- Only commercial information will be sent to the user who, in view of the basic information about the purpose of the treatment, enter his e-mail.
- In accordance with the applicable regulations, Cooperia recognizes the possibility of opposing the reception of conventional and electronic advertising, as well as revoking at any time consents previously granted for this purpose, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or written communication and signed (attaching a copy of the DNI) addressed to the company Cooperia, with address at Calle Sextante, 9. 28023-Madrid Spain. These guarantees will also be required of data assignees from Cooperia.
MODIFICATION OF THIS DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Cooperia reserves the right to modify this policy, informing users of the changes that occur in it.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- With express waiver of its own jurisdiction, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid-Capital (Spain).