WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY FOR?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise a user.
- Depending on the entity that manages them, it can be:
- Own cookies: They are sent to the user’s computer from the computer or domain that provides the requested service.
- Third-party cookies: They are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by another entity than the one that provides the service that the user intends.
- According to the time they remain active, cookies are classified as:
- Session cookies: They are only active while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: The data is still usable and accessible to the person responsible for the installation of the cookie during the period it sets and which goes beyond the end of the session.
Cookies are very useful for the user, because thanks to them, many of their functionalities of their use would not be possible. The cookies used are not harmful and may be used only during the user’s session, during a specific period or permanently.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks.
- Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: they are temporary, they remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none are recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate registration services.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, Access to restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request and registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
LIST OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
We use our own technical cookies for the normal development and use of our website by visitors. In relation to third-party cookies in particular, this website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics
- It is an analysis cookie provided by Google that stores browsing data to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google.
The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by Google, which is why we suggest you check the privacy page of Google Analytics, https://policies.google.com/privacy for more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them (understanding that we are not responsible for the content or the veracity of the websites of third parties). Analytics has an expiration period of two years from the last visit, during which time it will remain active on your computer.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE OR ELIMINATE COOKIES
Cookies are very useful for the user, because thanks to them, many of their functionalities of their use will not be possible.
If in spite of this, the user wishes to deactivate or eliminate cookies, either in their entirety, and those that detect browsing uses for behavioral advertising purposes, they may do so at any time through the browser’s cookie management features. Next, the appropriate links for this are detailed with the four main types of navigators existing in the market:
- Internet Explorer